Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22016 Briarcliff Drive, Spicewood
Located in the highly acclaimed Lake Travis school district, come experience this spectacular 3 bed 3.5 bath Lake Travis waterfront home. Situated on a 0.679+/- acre lot with deep water in the secluded cove of the Briarcliff neighborhood, this home offers an open concept kitchen, dining room and a living area that leads out to the patio to a wood burning fireplace for expanded outliving overlooking Lake Travis. The chefs kitchen includes a sub-zero refrigerator, double ovens, and an island with a large gas cooktop. Exclusive to the primary bedroom is a bathroom with a double sink vanity, jetted soaker tub, separate shower, a spacious sitting area with views of the lake and hill country sunsets, and convenient access to the laundry room. The second floor of the home has two bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom, and a cozy reading nook that overlooks the lake. The front of the home is surrounded by a beautifully manicured lawn and is shaded by gorgeous mature oak trees. This home has it all with its easy access to the water using the private tram from the back patio down to the two-stall boat dock. This home is ready for you to enjoy these Texas summers on the water.
- MLS® #6547251
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,128
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Propane, Above Ground Utilities, Cable Connected, Phone Connected
- FeaturesDog Park, Lake, Trails/Paths, Fishing, Library, Playground, Restaurant
- ParkingGarage Faces Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Concrete
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ViewHills, Lake, Marina
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Ramp/Lift Access, Lake Front, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Exterior Steps, Outdoor Grill, See Remarks, Boat Lift, Boat Slip, Dock
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Views
- ConstructionMasonry, Stone, Cedar, HardiPlank Type, Spray Foam Insulation
- Address22016 Briarcliff Drive
- SubdivisionBriarcliff Inc Sec 11
- Zip Code78669
- AppliancesBuilt-In Gas Range, Built-In Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Microwave, Propane Cooktop, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Built-In Freezer, Free-Standing Freezer
- HeatingElectric, Fireplace(s), Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryWest Cypress Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Engel & Volkers Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 20th, 2022 at 6:01pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.