Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1855 Westlake Drive, Austin
This Santa Barbara style home is situated above Bee Creek on Lake Austin. Gated and walled from the street, the private setting offers the perfect retreat only minutes from downtown. Recently updated, the home is centered around a beautiful courtyard with water feature and Jasmine vines. The gracious proportions of the floor plan make the property ideal for large scale entertaining, yet still feels cozy for everyday living. The outdoor spaces offer several covered terraces, a lap pool and outdoor dining area with kitchen and fireplace all surrounded by tree top views. Steps below is a fantastic boat slip with screened porch above and a stone fire pit. SQFT per floorpan graphics, lot size per TCAD.
- MLS® #5541229
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,616
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- ParkingAttached, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage, Gated
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ViewHills, Canal, Creek/Stream
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Lake Front, Waterfront, Boat Ramp/Lift Access, Canal Front
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Lift, Balcony, Boat Slip, Dock, Exterior Steps, Gas Grill, Outdoor Grill
- Lot DescriptionBluff, Back Yard, Front Yard, Trees Medium Size
- RoofFlat Tile, Metal, Tile, Spanish Tile
- Address1855 Westlake Drive
- Zip Code78746
- InteriorTile, Wood
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Refrigerator, Freezer, Wine Refrigerator, Built-In Gas Range
- HeatingCentral, Fireplace(s)
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Gottesman Residential R.E.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 24th, 2020 at 11:03am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.