Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3805 Bee Creek Rd, Spicewood
MOTIVATED SELLERS. BRING OFFERS! Nestled on a quiet inlet on Lake Travis, this 2-story limestone home is a fantastic location on 5.1 acres with gated entry . Stone patios compliment the natural landscape . Pool with poolside cabana features rustic beams & entertaining space. Follow the meandering crushed granite trails to the lake & enjoy panoramic views from the courtyard with fire pit. An amazing opportunity to enjoy lake-side living includes a separate dog run, (1) horse allowed & room for much more.
- MLS® #5439831
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,572
- Year Built1997
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Internet-WiFi, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front, Outside, Security Gate
- # of Garages2
- ViewCreek/Stream, Hill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Deck, Dog Run, Gutters Full, Hot Tub, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Waterfall, Cabana
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Lake On Lot
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Frame/Stone, HardiPlank Type
- Address3805 Bee Creek Rd
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionTravis Settlement Sec 07
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Entertainment Center, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Bathroom
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryWest Cypress Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 25th, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.